1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Movies play, then stop

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by greenemckenzie, Sep 8, 2011.

1. greenemckenzie

greenemckenzie New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    The movies from my computer will play on my TV with media share, then they stop with the error message" streaming has been interrupted and cannot continue". What can I do to keep the movies playing until they finish.

Thank you,'

Greene

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    :welcome_s to DBSTalk!

Could you tell us a little more about your setup?

3. greenemckenzie

greenemckenzie New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I have Direct Tv, receiver HR20/100. I tried to use Windows Media Player, but that did not work. I use Vuse as my Media Player and Direct Tv does recognize it. When using Vuse, all the movies have to be converted to play with the DVR. I use Windows XP and have Comcast as my Internet Providor. LIke I stated, the movies will start toplay, then stop during play. Is there something I need to do with my computer, or is there something I can do with the Direct TV receiver? Thanks for the help!!!

4. Ken Slay

Ken Slay New Member

Aug 24, 2011
    try using Serviio.(serviio.org) It's the best FREE DNLA app i have found.