1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving this Forum Confused Me...

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by smiddy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. smiddy

smiddy Tain't ogre til its ogre

Apr 5, 2006
    I think the forum is in the right spot, but I had gotten so used to it being where it was, it is tough to recall where it is now...:)

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    It'll probably be a learning curve for most of us who have been here a while... but it is more logically placed/grouped with other similar forums now.

I just have to keep reminding myself it is here now too! :)

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Since I rarely look at the main forum page, I have no idea where most of the forums are in relation to each other, so no problems here.

4. tcusta00

tcusta00 Active Member

Dec 31, 2007
    Yeah it's funny how everyone uses the forums a little differently. I'm with Stew... I'm here often enough that I just usually just click on New Posts and view whatever's, well, new.

5. smiddy

smiddy Tain't ogre til its ogre

Apr 5, 2006
    I suppose I should do an alteration of my routine, which is precisely why was confused, since I look at all the forums based on area, and not punching the New button. I may have to start doing that...

6. dave29

dave29 New Member

Feb 18, 2007
    Ageed, but i am seeing alot of older threads that dissapeared which are now popping back up that I am interested in.:)

7. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Change for the sake of change is........well...............change....:D

8. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Hitting the "New Posts" button works best for me...I also get to scan and learn from topics of interest I may have missed otherwise.