1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

MRV Installation troubles

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by flava, May 14, 2010.

1. flava

flava AllStar

Jun 25, 2006
    I could use some more help asap.

The installers are still here. They connected the SWiM16 but they cannot get the DECA powered up (no lights come on). Any ideas? I showed them the diagram at http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=2454420#post2454420. I have 4 HR20-700s, 2 HR20-100s, & 2 new H24s.

Thanks!

2. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    Which ones?
    The HR20-100 needs to have the power passing leg drive the DECA [SAT #2 -splitter-DECA] or SAT #2 --DECA-- splitter and bandstop to SAT #1

3. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Also, each SWiM output (#1 & #2) support only 8 tuners .. hopefully they haven't tried to stack everything off of one output. The two outputs combined take you up to the 16 tuners.