1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MRV not showing all boxes

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by jimlenz, Dec 31, 2011.

1. jimlenz

jimlenz Legend

Aug 22, 2007
    I have 5 boxes in my house, 4 of them show the other 4 boxes for MRV. My new HR34 only shows 1 box, leaving out 3 others. I don't understand if all the boxes are connected and are showing on 4 of them, why aren't they all showing on my new installed box? All boxes are activated and play lists are shared. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Jim

2. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    Have you tried rebooting the HR34? I had a problem recently where the HR34 would see all the systems in my home but 1. A reset of the HR34 fixed the problem.

Also, you might want to confirm your network settings? Are you using static or DHCP for the network address? I had a few issues in my environment when I used DHCP on the HR34..

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Did this start at the same time as the problem with your nomad or after you fixed the nomad problem? "Nomad not working" thread

4. jimlenz

jimlenz Legend

Aug 22, 2007
    That is a good question. The install was yesterday for the hr34 and whole home so it occurred after that. I will reset and see if that works.

I believe the nomad was disconnected somehow when I called D earlier in the week to schedule service. Fortunately, that works fine now.

Jim

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    What receivers do you have? How are the they broken up on the SWiM-16?