1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

msnbc Breakups this morning

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by wilbur_the_goose, Jun 14, 2013.

1. wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose Hall Of Fame

Aug 16, 2006
    Anybody else getting picture/audio breakups on msnbc this morning? The other channels I'm checking are fine.

2. KenW

KenW Legend

Nov 16, 2005
    My wife reported the same issue.

3. captaink5217

captaink5217 Legend

Sep 20, 2011
    I haven't seen any, but then again I'm mostly watching Mike & Mike and sometimes ill switch to msnbc so I don't keep it on constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

4. Diana C

Diana C Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 30, 2007
    New Jersey
    Didn't see anything during Morning Joe...didn't watch it again until the Supreme Court decision on DOMA was announced.

5. milton

milton Cool Member

Mar 12, 2011
    I have had issues with some other channels recently -- mainly ESPN. It has been breaking up. Don't know if the issues are related.

6. jcwest

jcwest Legend

May 3, 2006
    Doesn't affect me, I never watch msnbc.

J C