1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Timers Not Detecting Conflicts?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by pghDave3017, Sep 14, 2009.

1. pghDave3017

pghDave3017 Cool Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I looked ahead a week into the my Daily Schedule and was a little confused when I saw this:

Tuner 1 - 8pm How I met Your Mother / Other shows on 02-00
    Tuner 2 - 8-10pm House on 53-00
    Tuner 2 - 8-10pm Heroes on 11-00

Wonder that Tuner 2 would do if I didn't take any action??? It'd be kind of interesting to see House interspersed with the Heroes. Maybe like one of those Cross-Over shows they used to do so well with the Beverly Hillbillies?

Oddly enough the recording of House on 53-01 (Fox OTA) is being skipped and points to the 53-00 event as the reason.

I'll obviously attempt to fix by restoring the OTA recording of House and see what that does.

2. ZBoomer

ZBoomer Icon

Feb 21, 2008
    I've had it do that before several times; don't trust it will figure it out, it won't, and you might not get recorded what you really want. Mine has become confused after the recording starts even, and rebooted, come back all screwy.

I recommend if you notice this, you manually tell it to skip the one you really don't want.