1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

My 811 reset some my OTA channels

Discussion in 'Other HD Receiver Support Forum (811, 921, 942)' started by Donp, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Donp

Donp Legend

May 2, 2006
    Hello my 811 has been a really good friend but it had a quirk last night. I have a digital HD OTA channel the was originally 3-1,-2 and -3 ,WAVE 3 TV (NBC) respectivly. Last night I noticed that the guide listing had disappeared for these channels. I had had them since last January when I originnally installed my DB4 antenna. I performed an OTA digital channel search which produced channels 47-1,-2 and -3 instead of 3- etc. I also do not have a the station call letters displayed like they were before. I know the station broadcasts the HD channel on 47-1,-2 and -3. The station ID shows on all my other OTA HD stations just not on these channels.

Ant Ideas?

Don

2. Jason Nipp

Jason Nipp Analog Geek in a Digital World Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Gold Club DBSTalk Club

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern...
    Sounds like an issue with the stations PSIP.

3. Donp

Donp Legend

May 2, 2006
    OK Thanks I'll give them a call.