1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

My DVR is not recording entire series

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by HHOTEK, Feb 22, 2009.

1. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    i used to be able to double click the button and record an entire series. But for some reason sometimes it wont let me. anyone know why?

2. doctrsnoop

doctrsnoop Godfather

Nov 20, 2007
    Not sure, but the usual answer to stuff like this is to restart the receiver. which one is it, anyways?

3. HHOTEK

HHOTEK New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    receiever been restarted many times

model r15

4. psweig

psweig Hall Of Fame

Feb 4, 2006
    I have this problem on and off, mostly on. I don't use the record button to schedule a series, I do the select->Record Series->select dance. :D

5. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    What receiver? If it is an R15 make sure you do not have a series link for the same show on another channel...

6. psweig

psweig Hall Of Fame

Feb 4, 2006
    I don't think that's the problem, I have M*A*S*H being series recorded on 4 different channels. It's just an old bug that never got fixed or recognized. :D