1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

My Media

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by d_cubed, Feb 13, 2014.

1. d_cubed

d_cubed New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Milwaukee,WI
    I just replaced My 722k with another one. I seem to remember getting to my EHD by pressing DVR twice then MEDIA and I was in. Now its DVR once SCROLL DOWN to MY MEDIA / press SELECT then SCROLL UP to MY MEDIA / press SELECT then SCROLL UP to MANAGE DEVICE / press SELECT now I'm in.. What gives ? am I losing it or has something changed ?

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Is your new 722K running the same firmware as the one you replaced? It's possible that they changed something... and your new/replacement 722K needs to updates its firmware.

3. 3HaloODST

3HaloODST Godfather

Aug 9, 2010
    I already answered your post on the "other" site but I wanted to answer here in case anyone else is wondering.

Turn on Groups and it'll show up in My Recordings

4. d_cubed

d_cubed New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Milwaukee,WI
    Thanks on this site also, your suggestion was rite on.