1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

My Programming (web site) returns to login screen

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by epokopac, Oct 13, 2013.

1. epokopac

epokopac Godfather

Aug 8, 2007
    Lawrencevill...
    After logging into the web site, I select "My Programming". It then goes back to the login screen making it impossible to see what I have and to make any changes. Other selections appear to be just fine. Anybody else have this issue?

2. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    My link is grayed out

3. epokopac

epokopac Godfather

Aug 8, 2007
    Lawrencevill...
    Grayed out or goes back to login screen. That can't be good. Can a member of the DIRT team inform the web developers please?

4. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Do you have your browser set to remember your login info?

5. shadough

shadough Icon

Dec 31, 2006
    I would try a different browser. Firefox, chrome. Perhaps your browser needs a flash upgrade? *shrug* somethin to try.

6. epokopac

epokopac Godfather

Aug 8, 2007
    Lawrencevill...
    (1) - Do you have your browser set to remember your login info?
    No, never had, never will.
    (2) - I would try a different browser. Firefox, chrome. Perhaps your browser needs a flash upgrade? *shrug* somethin to try.
    Tried Chrome, same results. This is a programming bug. Current IE9 is 9.0.8112.16421, Update Versions 9.0.21.

Thanks for the suggestions!
    Guess I'll have to call in for programming changes until someone takes an interest in this problem and corrects the code. Is anybody from DIRT listening?

7. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011

8. epokopac

epokopac Godfather

Aug 8, 2007
    Lawrencevill...
    Mike:

Tried it with Firefox, same result (My Programming selection goes back to login screen). No Plug-in was asked for. Home and work computers give the same result. Maybe my account has some "bit" set somewhere that shouldn't be "on" that is causing this issue (that will be fun to find, NOT!). All other selections (PPV certificates, My Offers, etc.) work just fine.

9. Nov 6, 2013 #9 of 11
    some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    I'm guessing you guys with the issue had a DTV pal on your account at some point in the past? Thats what is triggering this and its being worked on. This was brought up in multiple other forums online.

10. epokopac

epokopac Godfather

Aug 8, 2007
    Lawrencevill...
    Yes I did. MANY thanks for the info! I wonder how long it will take to address this issue from the software side. Couldn't be that complicated of a fix to ignore DTV Pal info on the account.

11. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007