1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

My Recording was cancelled...why?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by demoleon, Apr 11, 2013.

1. demoleon

demoleon New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I try to record the Royals games on their RSN using a boolean autorecord. Last year it worked fine and I missed no games. Last night I missed my first game. I went to watch and the game was not in my list. I went to history and it said the recording was cancelled due to schedule update. Brought up the guide and the game was still listed at the correct time. Tuned to that channel and the game was on (but in the ninth inning.) What the heck? Why did my recording get cancelled?

John

2. KSbugeater

KSbugeater Godfather

Feb 17, 2005
    What is your boolean string? There was a software update that I believe rendered CCHAN obsolete. I noticed that on one of my strings from the past. Replace CCHAN with CCHANS.

If you figure out how to record the pregame only on the HD channel, let me know.