1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Request for MRV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by gazzie4, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gazzie4

gazzie4 Legend

Mar 14, 2007
    I know everyone lately has been on this VOD kick, and I would love it as well, but what I would love to see a lot more is video sharing between 2 or more HD DVR's. With all the new shows coming up this fall, and only having access to 2 channels at a time in one particular room, I find myself having to cut out shows. Tivo has had the media share for a long time, and with the media features of the current HD DVR, is it really that much to ask for?!?

2. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    Well this isnt exactly on topic for the CE forum but I agree that sharing between HR20s is a must at some point.

See my sig.

:)

3. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005
    MRV is what you are referring too. (hence I changed your thread title, as it isn't really specific to CE... but as a feature request for the HR20)

And yes... SA TiVo's have had it for a while, but it has never officially (people have hacked it in) to the DTiVos... also IIRC, the feature has been disabled on the Tivo Series 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.