1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

myNetworkTV coming any time soon?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by KoRn, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoRn

KoRn Legend

Oct 21, 2008
    Any one know or have any news if and when DTV will bring it over? We had that channel with Charter cable and just got DTV installed last week. I am in the Grants Pass, OR 97527 area if that is of any help. We mainly watched that station for wwe smackdown. They use to be on CW but recently switched to myNetworkTV.

2. premier1guy

premier1guy Cool Member

Jul 18, 2008
    From what I understand, MyNetworkTV HD and Outdoor HD will be added "very soon," I think by Nov. 1, but we'll see.

3. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Many if us have had My Network TV for a long time, it isn't a National issue, it is a local channel issue. Sounds like your local carrier has worked out an agreement with DirecTV yet. DirecTV will carry it if it is a local channel although there may be an issue if it is on a sub channel of local channel already carried.

4. BruinsHockey08

BruinsHockey08 Legend

Sep 29, 2008
    Cranston, RI
    Also you may just need to look at later times to watch the show, Smackdown doesn't come on TV on my local network until 11:30 PM, yuck! Thankfully Smackdown is the worst brand of them all with the WWE, so I am not missing much

5. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    Looking at the MNTV affiliates list from Wikipedia, I see that KFBI is the Medford MNTV affiliate. KFBI is a low power station that appears to be carried by Charter and DISH Network.

Their other claims to fame are that they are the Portland Trailblazers affiliate as well as the Oakland A's and SF Giants affiliate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFBI-LP

tvfool.com suggests that you can't get KFBI OTA from Grass Pants.

6. BlackHitachi

BlackHitachi Godfather

Jan 1, 2004
    I am bumping this thread as i would also like to know this. I hope it comes to Directv soon. My Blazers and A's are on there!

7. redsoxfan26

redsoxfan26 Godfather

Dec 6, 2007
    West...
    I watch Smackdown just for HHH and Undertaker, but anyway it does suck that our local FOX affiliate WNAC also has MY Network TV programming during late night and it's not even in HD!

8. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.