1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NBA 2013-14 Thread : All NBA topics & NBA League Pass

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by la24philly, Aug 5, 2013.

1. la24philly

la24philly Hall Of Fame

Mar 8, 2010
    Hi All, Welcome to the new NBA thread for the new upcoming 2013-14 season.

All topics can be posted hear, about anything basketball.

2. la24philly

la24philly Hall Of Fame

Mar 8, 2010
  3. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    Will directv continue to carry dual feeds this year? I'm thinking of returning to directv, and, would like to see all the celtics games with their home team announcers, also will i still be able to just set my recordings on channel 630 comcast sportsnet new england like i use to do 3 years ago?(saves me from having to look up the correct league pass channel,because directv would also turn on channel 630 for the games since they had dual feeds.)

4. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    I'm a Pacer fan and I had LP last year. I was able to watch the games on FS Indiana. I also have the sports pack so I don't know if that allowed me to do that or if that's the way it is with the LP.

5. la24philly

la24philly Hall Of Fame

Mar 8, 2010
    the new schedule has been released, www.nba.com you can check your team's schedule and go from there.

As a sixers fan, we start off with Miami.