1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

nba league pass and D*

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by celticpride, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    does anyone know when directvs contract is up for nba league pass ? IF verizon fios gets league pass this year i may switch,if not i'll stay with D*.:evilgrin: :grin:

2. bwaldron

bwaldron Impossible Dreamer

Oct 24, 2005
    League Pass isn't exclusive, so it being on D* has nothing to do with it not being on FIOS. Verizon just hasn't ponied up the $$.

I have FIOS available here, but as a major fan of out-of-market sports, they just aren't competitive for my programming needs. Non-local sports doesn't seem to be a priority for them as it is for D* (though they did add the college FB/BB packages last year). Otherwise I'd almost certainly switch.

3. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    NBA League Pass hasn’t been a DirecTV exclusive since the 2001-2002 season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.