1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NCIS renewed for 11th Season

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Feb 1, 2013.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I still can't quite put my finger on why, but my wife and I both still love this show. From the news release:

2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I had no idea NCIS was that popular. I like the show but find it difficult to watch due to the slightly out-of-focus filtering of the image. My eyes start hurting as soon as it starts. No, it's not my display (42" Vizio). NCIS is the only HD show I watch that does that.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    It's a great series with clever writing. What gets me is how they get away with killing off main and recurring characters while maintaing it's popularity.

4. LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE Hall Of Fame

Aug 7, 2007
    New York
    + 1, I thought that I was the only one with that issue.....

5. Delroy E Walleye

Delroy E Walleye AllStar

Jun 9, 2012
    Definitely a "funky" look. Like other things, takes some getting used to. Remember Barnaby Jones? I believe it was shot on reversal film. It looked funny, even on a 1971 vintage 12" color "portable" TV, and even funkier on a then-contemporary 17" instant-on RCA set.