1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Hopper IR codes!

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by skyway, Mar 19, 2012.

1. skyway

skyway Cool Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Attention DISH Internet Response Team! Need you help with the new Hopper system. Just had mine installed Sunday and all the IR codes work great on the new system except I am missing the new buttons Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue.

Since the new remote is zigbee only you can not capture from the remote. Need the new IR codes for all the custom installers to program Crestron, Control 4, AMX, URC, Phillips, etc control systems.

Where can I find a the IR file or Hex file for the new codes to operate the Hopper system via IR?

2. mdavej

mdavej Hall Of Fame

Jan 30, 2007
    They're exactly the same as those for the 922 and 722k already posted at remote central and built in to most universal remotes. You can also capture them from a 20.0 Dish remote, harmony or JP1 remote.

Or you can make your own pronto hex with MakeHex and the following protocol info:

Protocol: Dish, Device: 0
    OBC:
    Red 19
    Green 53
    Yellow 34
    Blue 35

3. skyway

skyway Cool Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Thanks mdavej, I found them after doing a search on the Discrete Code Hunter. I was looking in the wrong area before. I will try those codes tonight.

4. skyway

skyway Cool Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Found the additional IR codes on remote central. Here is a list for Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, PIP, Swap, and Position for anyone looking for those codes.