1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Need Indian channels in Gueplh,Ontario,CANADA

Discussion in 'FTA / Non Small Dish Satellite Area' started by preet, Jan 1, 2011.

1. preet

preet New Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Hi friends
    Happy New Year to all of the dbstalk members.
    Today i registered myself as a new member on this new year eve.
    i found this website pretty intersting and full of information.
    i had coolsat and captiveworks fta recievers but as everyone knows becoz of no further support thet are down.Anyway, i recently bought HD1080p TV so now my full attention is to get some HD FTA channel and INDIAN channels as well.i was not intouch with this fta/recievers/dishes/channel files stuff.
    so, as a newbie i m back into it and i need your help to start my fta channels.
    i had only one round dish installed to watch free indian channels with
    captiveworks/coolsat fta recievers(not using now).
    I need proper guide to follow the steps to Turn on Indian or bell or Rogers channels with some HD if there any in my area(guelph,ontario,canada).
    i heard some ppls r using jadoo box/magic box connected via internet in my region, but i didn't like th quality becoz i m intersted in HD channels so pls tryt o provide me further steps to follow that which fta reciever or more dishes or something i will need to get this job done.
    i will be very thankfull to you guys.
    preet

2. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    You need to ask this question in the FTA forums.

Don't get your hopes up about finding lots of HD FTA.

3. juan ellitinez

juan ellitinez Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 31, 2003
    Get a ROKU and watch them over your internet connection.........www.roku.com

4. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Moving from the DISH forum to FTA since DISH does not offer subscriptions in Canada.

5. jeffgbailey

jeffgbailey Legend

Feb 28, 2008
    My Coolsat works just fine. Oh thats right. I'm using mine for free to air, not stealing Dish and Bell (or I guess attempting to try now) :lol:

Again you solidify my point on what you were doing
    I dont know...maybe SUBSCRIBE to them
    I guess you didnt see the warnings about asking how to steal services huh?

6. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Hmmm ... now that the OP has been broken up into smaller bites I realize what I missed before the move. Prior illegal reception.

We only support legitimate FTA here ... not theft of service. So if you're asking how to steal service, you've come to the wrong place.

7. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
  8. bliz

bliz New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    there are a few free one, but FTA is your best option