1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESN picture problems during Bruins/Sox overlapping broadcasts.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by KevinC, Apr 20, 2009.

1. KevinC

KevinC Cool Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Is anyone else having problems with pixelation or freezing on channel 628 during the Bruins games while the Sox are being broadcast on 629, NESN plus?

I can watch the Bruins on 628 in SD with no problems, and there are no other HD channels that are affected. :confused:

I was thinking that it may be a bandwidth issue, but I'm not ruling out that my DVR may be at fault. DTV is sending me a new HDDVR, but tonight the Bruins are on and the Red Sox are not, so I bet it doesn't happen.

Am I fishing???

2. twistedT

twistedT Icon

Jan 11, 2007
    Nope no problem here.... once they accidently put the Red Sox on for a few seconds but that's about it. :)

3. KevinC

KevinC Cool Member

Sep 17, 2006
  4. egould

egould AllStar

Sep 25, 2007
    Kevin, I've been getting both the NESN and NESN + channels in HD just fine. Odd that you had a problem last night when there was no overlap...

5. KevinC

KevinC Cool Member

Sep 17, 2006
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe there is a bad sector of the HD? Either way, the new DVR should be here today.

Did you like the picture quality??

6. bwaldron

bwaldron Impossible Dreamer

Oct 24, 2005
    Yep, same here. No problems -- and I have caught all games on both NESN and NESN+ HD recently.

7. redsoxfan26

redsoxfan26 Godfather

Dec 6, 2007
    West...
    No problems here. We'll see what happens tonight.