I'm in the middle of rebooting again but I don't think I need to. I swear up and down for days what I wrote down is what was on the screen. I promise. Anyhow, I reset it to defaults (network only) and raised my DHCP address up to .130. The darn thing logs on and I was able to look at the MAC in my DHCP log. Lo and behold, the 9th number was incorrect. I went back to the screen to confirm and sure enough it wasn't what I wrote down either. I went to set the IP back to the static one I assigned and went to test the HR21. It locked up. I'm in the process of rebooting it and in the meantime turned filtering back on. I should know in a few if it works. If it does, I'll blame operator error.