1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network problem & How to set up MRV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by senatordan, Mar 20, 2009.

1. senatordan

senatordan New Member

Feb 29, 2008
    I noticed on both of my hr21's I know longer have the option to listen to music or view photos on my comps. Worked for almost a year, nothing changed and now the option is off of the menus. Checked the network settings and everything is working, I can see them from the computers/router. It shows that I currently have 0x2cb installed for the software. Is this the most current? On to second question, I can't find anywhere on the site that shows how to set it up/turn it on, etc. Thanks in advance and sorry if these have already been discussed.

2. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    You're actually talking about MediaShare, not MRV. Most likely, a reset will fix the problem.

3. senatordan

senatordan New Member

Feb 29, 2008
    I got the first problem resolved, the subnet number somehow got switched on the dvr, changed it back and all was good. With regards to MRV, I saw people are testing it and was wondering how I could have it enabled on my two hr21's to use the feature.

4. dave29

dave29 New Member

Feb 18, 2007
    HR-HR MRV is not available yet.

5. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    MRV is technically not available yet at all. Refer to the Cutting Edge forum.