1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New customer/directv/AAmiles and referral?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by stockdogg, Mar 13, 2013.

1. stockdogg

stockdogg New Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Anybody have experience with signing up with Directv and getting the 25,000 AA miles? I want to do it but I also want to make sure that I set myself in position to get the referral $10 credit from my brother and the $10 autopay bonus for 10 months....is it better to call and try to get all of this, or do it online? I think I saw where I can save $20 handling fee if I signup online, but that pales in comparison to the AA deal if I have to choose. Looks like I can't get the extra $5 off higher packages and the AA miles, but thats ok because the plane ticket can be worth $600.

Thanks for help!!

2. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    www.aa.directv.com is the website where you can get more info (phone number) for the AA offer. I'm not sure you can get both the referral and the AA offer. I would call the number and speak with one of the rep's there. :D

3. stockdogg

stockdogg New Member

Oct 23, 2008
    thanks! Ordered last night online and got both discounts (there was a space to enter both referral and AAdvantage number)...DO NOT DO THIS!!! Even though they give you the option to have both, they only take the last one (referral)...I confirmed this when I called them to confirm order and they couldn't find AAdvantage discount...so they had to rebuild order, and tried to add friend referral...wouldn't work...had to pick one...of course I picked the free flight! :grin: