1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New Customer?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by dstout, Jun 26, 2012.

1. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    I haven't had DISH since 2001. Would I qualify as new customer, or just an old one?:)

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Once you are a customer, you can never be new again. You would be a returning customers. The deals are pretty much the same as being new.

3. RaymondG@DISH Network

RaymondG@DISH Network New Member

Jul 21, 2011
    If you send me a PM with your phone or former account number, I would be happy to see what you qualify for and go over some options with you. Thanks!

4. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Depends on how you went out the door ;)

If you left some bills behind or didnt return equipment then they'll ask for those dues to be paid/returned.

Technically this is correct. How ever there are technically two types of "returning customer".

The type that returns and gets a new account with all the goodies that come with being "new".
    Then theres "returning customer" who gets nothing and just gets there old account restored because
    1) They came back too soon (less then 3 months before leaving).
    2)Didnt return there leased equipment and are just reactivating that equipment.