1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dish 722K user timer question.

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Sparkzz, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Sparkzz

Sparkzz New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Is there anyway to edit and existing timer to change recording options? It looks like I have to delete the timer and build a new one....did I miss something?

Thanks,

2. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    You can edit the timer but it only allows you to change the START and END times, SET THE TIMER AS DEFAULT, PROTECT THE EVENT, RECORDING PREFERENCE - HD or SD, and the MAXIMUM RECORDED EVENTS.

Do make any of these changes, press the DVR button on the remote 2 times. Select the timer you what to change. On the next screen, select the TIMER button and then select OPTIONS.

If you have further questions, please let me know. Thanks.

3. Sparkzz

Sparkzz New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Thanks for your help! I *think* I'm on the downhill side of the learning curve. It's been a *slightly frustrating* transition from a 12 year veteran DTV/TiVO user to the Dish 722K.

Now that Charlie and TiVo are playing nice together perhaps more of TiVo's interface will appear in future updates...