1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dish Customer + 622?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Virus, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virus

Virus Legend

Sep 22, 2005
    I'm currently a DTV customer. I just ordered Dish today. I am leasing the 622 for $299, I received a free DVR for a 2nd TV and have to pay $49 for installation which will be refunded on my first bill along with $10 credit on each bill for the next 10 months. I purchased the Platinum HD package with locals.

What other fees will be added onto the $99.99 a month Bill with this setup?

The CSR told me that I only needed 1 Satellite Dish and only needed a 2nd dish to receive additional local channels which I get with OTA, but honestly don't watch anyway. I live in the Washington D.C. area. Is this correct information?

Lastly, my wife is going to kill me for not waiting 1.5 months for the $99 622 deal. This is based on my install date of 2/15. HD sucks:)

2. IowaStateFan

IowaStateFan Godfather

Jan 11, 2006
    No need to worry about your wife. The $99 deal is only for current HD DVR customers (921 and 942) that want to upgrade. You wouldn't be eligible.

3. scooby2

scooby2 AllStar

Nov 29, 2005
    As for other charges, I believe there is a $5 or $6 additional outlet fee for the second dvr. Atleast this is what the CSR told me when I signed up yesterday. Doing the same thing as you. 622 and additional dvr and the platinum package with locals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.