1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Kids Channel HUB

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by dbstv, Oct 12, 2010.

1. dbstv

dbstv AllStar

Jul 30, 2002
  2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Already posted that Discovery Kids changed to Hub on Sunday Oct 10th complete with new programing.

3. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    While they are targeting kids, they also have original Batman episodes, nostalgia for us Baby Boomers.

4. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
  5. STEELERSRULE

STEELERSRULE AllStar

Apr 3, 2007
    They also have Family Ties, Doogie Howser, and Wonder Years episodes to boot. Good job with bringing those on board. Especially Wonder Years, since that will NEVER be on DVD/Blu-Ray due to the costs of just paying rights for the awesome music from that era on each episode. Too bad.

6. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    Good point. Maybe I should set-up a "season pass" for TWY and capture as many episodes as I can. I hope Tribune's EPG data is better than it was for the last season pass I had set-up. Sometimes the episode data was "generic" (as in a description of the series rather than the actual episode description). I had to do a lot of weeding to get a whole set without duplicates. Also their episode numbers do not match the official episode numbers found in online episode guides.