1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member and some quick ?'s

Discussion in 'VoomTalk.Com (Closed Forum)' started by ebphondaprelude, May 31, 2004.

1. ebphondaprelude

ebphondaprelude New Member

May 31, 2004
    1st off hello every1. i just got my voom installed 3 days ago. the installer kinda didnt kno much what he was doing but he got it all in werking order, he installed the satallite and i installed the reciever LOL... anyways so far im still a little dissappointed in the HD :( . i own a 50" panasonic lcd TV and i've watched a dvd that were more clear then the HD programming? isnt HDTV suppose to be 6x greater then dvd? or is their commecial wronge?
    Also do diffrent HD shows come in diffrent modes like 1080i or 720i and does it auto adjust it? Other then that the Voom still wins over cable but dont kno if its all what its cut out to be.
    Thx

2. samrs

samrs MANC

May 30, 2004
    Flat Branch, NC
    If your using the DVI cable which should have came with your equipment you will get the best picture. On the front of the Voom, right side there is a fold down door with a red button pushing the button will change picture resolution.

3. LOBO2999

LOBO2999 Legend

Apr 9, 2004
  4. ebphondaprelude

ebphondaprelude New Member

May 31, 2004
    yes its on a dvi cable, the red button doesnt seem like it does anything but im gonna mess with it a little more

ill check that site out thx