1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New programming coming to the "i" network

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by ansky, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansky

ansky Hall Of Fame

Oct 11, 2005
    It looks like "i" is finally going to start airing some classic TV shows and movies, beginning as early as tomorrow, 7/1:

http://www.paxson.com/press/press.cfm?id=11

2. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    i is a local station right? On the R15 it's the only local station that I have that it shows the station name (ie. FOX just shows 32 instead of FOX). Is it this way on the normal receivers too? Why don't the rest of the locals show there network?

3. TANK

TANK Icon DBSTalk Club

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    Is that the old Pax station on channel 255 on D*?

4. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    It's about freakin time! However most of those TV shows are on AOL

5. ansky

ansky Hall Of Fame

Oct 11, 2005
    Yes, as well as many local affiliates such as WPXN-31 in NYC.

6. Wolffpack

Wolffpack Banned User

Jul 29, 2003
    So what ever happened to their "new" programming? I happened on this channel and for today and tomorrow (29th & 30th) their programming consists of Infomercials and Religion other than the movie Wargames being played once both today and tomorrow, one episode of Bonanza airing tomorrow and the movie Protocol airing tomorrow. I thought there was talk of pulling this. And it should be pulled. Bandwidth it too tight to let crappy programming like this in the lineup.

7. springdale_sam

springdale_sam Mentor

Jan 13, 2006
    So what are they going to do with Pax tv is it going to change or what they dont show crap. Hell if they dont want to mess with drop them and get independent tv it not that bad and they show a couple of college football games a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.