1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New promotions

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by sorrycharlie, Jul 16, 2010.

1. sorrycharlie

sorrycharlie AllStar

Jul 16, 2010
    Im considering switching to directv, and am wondering what new promotions are coming next week. Im wondering if I should sign up now or wait until next week.

Thanks for your help.

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    If you want Sunday Ticket, you can get it plus Premier package (all premiums & sports pack) for 5 months at $59/month.

3. bixler

bixler Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2008
    PA
    You can get the current deal now or you could probably call in and request the Sunday Ticket/Premier deal right now.

4. sorrycharlie

sorrycharlie AllStar

Jul 16, 2010
    I'm more concerned as far as equipment. Im looking into the 40 percent BING cash back that I found on bing. I have 6 HDTV's that I need to hook up and am looking to do 2 of them as HD DVR's. Programming, Ill pay for what ever...

5. bixler

bixler Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2008
    PA
    From what I've heard you won't be able to get 2 receivers for free next week. This week you can get 1 HD DVR and 1 HD....next week just the HD DVR. I would order now to make sure you get your 40% BING in, that could change at anytime

6. sorrycharlie

sorrycharlie AllStar

Jul 16, 2010
    Thanks guys who offered the refer a freind credits. I wasnt able to use them as the CSR said they werent avaliable for reconnects even though I havent had service for like 9 months. The bing cashback was totally the driving factor behind me signing up as I spend a good chunk of change. 299 on equipment. With 40 percent cashback, it makes that a bit easer to swallow, and by the time I'm done selling my dish recivers that I own, It ends up to be where I only spend like a Grant (50 bucks) on the whole purchase.

So Why not?

7. gitarzan

gitarzan Godfather

Dec 31, 2005
    Get a referral email and signup with referral online.