1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New Ride

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by JohnQ, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JohnQ

JohnQ Cool Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Freshwater...
    At least to me, a 2004 Explorer Limited. It has the top end Ford CD-6 Audiophilo (sp.) radio that has the "SAT" button on the radio. However, it does not has the Satellite Radio module installed. I did a little research via google & fleabay and do not like the "Ford Sat Module" price or installation setup. What I would like is like what I did in my motorhome, a Sat Module that is compatible and works through the radio, i.e., tune the Sat Radio Reception just like an FM/AM Radio station. Am I limited to the Ford Solution, or can I do like I did in the Motorhome Radio, SCC-1 & SB-10 module?

2. LKG907

LKG907 Cool Member

Apr 30, 2003
    Push the Aux button.