1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New Sanctuary tonight!

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by simulated, Oct 9, 2009.

1. simulated

simulated AllStar

Jun 5, 2006
    If you consider the web episodes as season one, tonight makes the season three's premiere, or season two of the televised show. To each their own.

yes, finally, we'll get to see what happened to Ashlee.

2. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    It's in the can ... I'll watch it tomorrow ... but I'm not too keyed up about it, don't know why. :confused:

3. bonscott87

bonscott87 Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

Jan 21, 2003
    Thought it was great. Real good story, took me a while to remember what was going on even with the "previously on". Production values are way up though, it's not all green screen and computer generated. There were many scenes on location or on full fledged sets.

4. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Good to hear. I didn't get around to watching it last night ... maybe tonight.

5. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    But, even so, I did appreciate the quick breeze through. Too many "previously on"s are drawn out and hint too much to the upcoming plot.