1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New Scoreguide menu item....My Teams

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by bnwrx, Nov 26, 2013.

1. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    Just noticed this today...(hope I'm not late to the party) In the Scoreguide, there is a line that says "My Teams". It lists games Today for those Teams you've selected in the new "Sports" search feature. It also has a page for "Completed" and "Upcoming" games along with the dates and channels. Didn't notice this before and I like it!

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Yup, late to the party. It is a new feature on Genies only. Take a look at the "first look" somewhere here

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk

3. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    OK then, I've been using this feature everyday for a few weeks now(since the new firmware update) and I have NEVER noticed it before!!! Can't believe I didn't notice it.....Sorry :blush:

4. jborchel

jborchel Legend

Oct 7, 2005
    Has anyone figured out how to get it to record your team's home channel instead of taking the first telecast that shows up on the guide, starting with the lowest?

5. peds48

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    not sure what this has to do with the thread title, but have you tried using an auto record (boolean) search method ?

6. jborchel

jborchel Legend

Oct 7, 2005
    What?!

7. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    You would need to assign the recording using booleans to only record on your home teams channel.

8. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    You don't speak Boolean?

9. peds48

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Google is your friend to learn Boolean language