1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New Significantly Viewed List

Discussion in 'Legislative and Regulatory Issues' started by James Long, Jul 20, 2010.

1. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
  2. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    How funny is that. I just spoke with the FCC yesterday on this exact issue and today the list gets updated. Guess I better see if anything changed for me lol.

3. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Nope. Looks the same. Now if I can just get D* to add the Tulsa DMA stations that are significantly viewed in my county that would be perfect.

Ottawa
    KOAM-TV, 7, Pittsburg, KS
    KODE-TV, 12, Joplin, MO
    KSNF, 16, Joplin, MO (formerly KUHI)
    KOTV, 6, Tulsa, OK
    KTUL, 8, Tulsa, OK
    +KOKI-TV, 23, Tulsa, OK

4. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    My county includes a station that is over 100ALM away on the other side of the Cascade Mountain Range. Nonsense.

5. sum_random_dork

sum_random_dork Icon

Aug 21, 2008
    A few changes for me I have 2 D* accounts in different locations. Both have at least 2 channels listed that were not there before. Just wish D* would enable Significantly Viewed for more of their customers.