I just purchased a new Directv SWM dish for my friends house. It came with the green 4 way swm splitter, the power supply and the complete dish setup. The head unit has the green SWM sticker and has one coaxial out. He has two receivers a HR-22 and a R-16. I took down his old round dish that he used to have which worked fine for SD but he added HD to his package and bought this dish. Here is the problem. I installed the new dish with the tilt, elavation, and azmith settings that I use on my Slimline, we live close to each other. I was able to get a signal of 97 to 100 on the 110* satellite on all three transponders. I was also able to get three of the 101* transponders 27,29, and 30 into the 95 range. Also, about half of the SWM transponders were in the 95 range. All other satellites and transponders are on 0. No matter how much I move the satellite in any way the only signals I can pick up are the ones listed. At first I thought it was a tree problem so I moved the dish to a new part of the house with with a clear view to the sky and I am seeing the same results in both locations. So I took his power supply and LNB head to my house and installed it on my SWM dish as a direct replacement. All my receivers worked just fine and all the satellites had the same signal as with my original LNB head. His house has some old RG-59 coaxial so I replaced it all with RG-6 with no luck. So my question is what could make this happen besides the environment, like trees. I really don't think it is the trees and I don't think it is the satellite positioning. Thanks for any comments.