1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New to Dish: What programs lost if I use 2LNB vs. 3LNBs - 722k?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by RVRambler, Jul 26, 2011.

1. RVRambler

RVRambler Legend

Dec 5, 2004
    Wondering what HD programming will be lost if I just 'look' at 110/119 sats (no 129), will be more convenient when I go camping, smaller dish, less wind load, etc?

I have the Portland, Or locals which I believe are on 110, so covered on locals.

What else will I lose?

Thanks!

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    You could check on lyngsat.com to see which channels come off the 129 to see what you will miss. In not sure off the top of my head which ones, sorry :/

Kevin

3. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    You'll lose the majority of your national HD channels without 129 installed. There's only a handful of national HD channels that come off 110 (Guesstimate is 10-15 channels)