1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New to Netflix in February

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by Athlon646464, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    New to Netflix in February

Rejoice movie addicts. Netflix has added films and TV shows to its streaming catalog in February, just in time for snow, Valentine's Day or whatever this month means to you. Let's start the list with the hilarious 1980 movie "Airplane!" starring Julie Hagerty and Robert Hays. Other additions include....

Full Story Here

[​IMG]

2. lwilli201

lwilli201 Hall Of Fame

Dec 22, 2006
    Missouri
    House of Cards, Season 2 starts 2/14/2014

3. gsslug

gsslug Legend

Sep 13, 2006
    I use to be a Netflix DVD subscriber and I keep getting offers for 30 days free Netflix. So I decided to try the streaming. I'm not much interested in watching TV shows just the movies. Their selection of movies is terrible. I couldn't find any movie that I hadn't already seen that I wanted to watch. I intend to cancel before the 30 days is up. Amazon Prime Instant Video has a better selection of movies or I can pay to watch movies not in the Prime listings and still pay less than what DirecTv charges.

4. tonycsmoke

tonycsmoke New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    St Louis
    My wife is a huge fan of English TV. Netflix carries most of the BBC shows. It's great for that or shows you may have missed.

5. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I have never rented but one movie from DTV and it was a 1080p. I wanted to see the difference in how it stacked up to a 1080i format.
    I have said from day one that the PPV movies on DTV should be no more than $3.
    My son says, "If we do PPV then why would we have HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore, Cinemax " ?