1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New VIP722k Problems

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by PRHD, Jan 18, 2012.

1. PRHD

PRHD Cool Member

Jun 4, 2006
    3 weeks ago my old VIP622 died and was replaced with a leased VIP722k. I also have an older VIP722. My programming is Everything package. The problem is that some of the channels that I can see in my older VIP 722 are shown in the new 722k unavailable as if I was not subscribed to them. (shown in green color). I have tried rebooting several times and called customer service, followed all steps and no solution. They eventually told me that it might be a problem with the unit and suggested replacement. Have anyone seen a similar problems and if so, how solved?

2. klang

klang Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2003
    Near...
    Sounds like you need a 're-hit' of the receiver. Hopefully one of the DIRT folks will be along to help. You might also try an online chat with support through the Dish site.

3. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    Will you please send me your phone number or account number in a PM, along with some examples of the channels that are not working.

Also, please send me the receiver number and smart card number that show in the system info screen (press system info on the front of the receiver).