1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New XM Radio Listing

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Chris Blount, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    If you haven't already, take a look over on the <a href="http://www.dbstalk.com">home page</a>. We've included a complete listing of all stations on the XM Radio service. Many thanks to Scott for building the list.

2. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Very nice.....:) Thats great, everyone wondering whats on XM, go check it out!!

3. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    It was hard getting all of the Request Line Numbers. But I think I have them all in there. :)

I want to do a Sirius Lineup but I am told not all the stations are online as of yet.

4. jegrant

jegrant Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    XM (along with a $50 Best Buy coupon) sent me a brochure that has a channel listing on the back.

It's a great idea to have it on the web too though, and with the request line numbers. Thanks.

I wonder when satellite radios will become subsidized and what provider will do it first?

They may already be subsidized now, but what I mean, is DBS TV style of doing it - reducing the effective up front hardware cost to somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100. That is when I think I would buy.

5. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    I agree with you. I will probably buy when and if they start doing that.