1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New XM SKYFI Radio!

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Scott Greczkowski, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
  2. Doug E

Doug E Legend

Jul 6, 2002
  3. Scott Greczkowski

Mar 21, 2002
    I plan on picking up one of those units when they become available.

I use my satellite radio MUCH MORE then I watch my satellite TV. :)

Once you have it your hooked!

4. John Walsh

John Walsh Godfather/Supporter

Apr 22, 2002
    That might work out perfectly for my wife and also as a unit in the house. The Sony unit did not look right in her car - nowhere to really place it in an Infiniti I30. I guess I should have put it in my Excursion but the Delphi looks great

5. Wyoming_Companion

Wyoming_Companion AllStar

Sep 16, 2002
    Twenty minutes in my car with XM Radio and my wife wants one!!!

The Delphi looks like a winner because of the portability.... the "boombox" add-on also looks like a "must have."

Does anyone know if Circuit City and Best Buy or a reputable mail order company will be selling these....AND SOON?!?!?!?!

6. Scott Greczkowski

Mar 21, 2002
    Some Circuit City's are taking pre orders, others are not.

I would like one too, to be honest with you, they look like nice units.

I like the fact you can see whats on all the other channels while still listening to the channel you are on. My Sony PNP might be going on sale if I ever get my hands on one. :)