1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

New XM user has questions

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by bpratt, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bpratt

bpratt Godfather

Nov 24, 2005
    Salt Lake...
    I just purchased my first XM satellite radio and have a couple of quick questions.
    1. Does XM have a good oldies country station?
    2. I notice my XM radio has the ability do display current stock quotes. Is there a way to just see the Dow and Nasdaq quotes?

2. cb7214

cb7214 Icon

Jan 25, 2007
    1. The closest you will find for oldies country probably would be America Channel 10 its considered classic country, second best maybe probably would be Willie's Place Channel 13 which has a mix of new and old.
    2. That i'm not sure of you would probably have to check the manual that came with your radio, i would imagine that each radio is differen't but I would imagine there is a way you change the settings for that.