1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Newbie and now I can't onDemand for FX

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by cmalberto, May 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. cmalberto

cmalberto AllStar

Jun 15, 2007
    OK - I have had the hopper for 2 days now and I know I found this last night....maybe I dreamt it. :)

OK - I am looking for onDemand by channel. I thought I saw FX having some on demand channels but I can't remember how I found them. I thought I saw CBS, NBC and others. I know I can press the DISH button and see them by categories but now it is like a new day. So confused on day 2.

So what gives and where might these channels be hidden at?

Thanks in advance.

--Mickey

2. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    Hit menu, then on demand, then go down the screen til you see browse by channel

3. cmalberto

cmalberto AllStar

Jun 15, 2007
    Ahhhhhh....brain is no longer strained....I just never went down to the bottom. Thanks a bunch.

4. warnerza

warnerza New Member

Jun 12, 2014
    South Africa
    How many times did we struggle with something and all that was needed was just go to the bottom lol