1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

'Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica' returning for 2004

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by blingbling, Oct 7, 2003.

1. blingbling

blingbling Godfather

Sep 6, 2002
  2. DmitriA

DmitriA Legend

Aug 5, 2002
    That's, of course, assuming they'll still be together by the start of the new season :)

3. Unthinkable

Unthinkable Guest

Sep 13, 2002
    She never ceases to amaze me with her ignorance.

4. blingbling

blingbling Godfather

Sep 6, 2002
    I happened to catch Nick & Jessica on Larry King(hosted by Ryan Seacrest) last night and was again mesmerized by J. Simpson. Seacrest is a great interviewer and how he kept a straight face through this is beyond me. The 'highlight' of the interview was when Seacrest asked Mr. & Mrs. Simpson-Lachey what they thought of the Brittney Spears/Madonna kiss on MTV VMAs. Here's the transcript:

The italics are mine.

This probably isn't as funny to read as it was to watch but I can't wait for the 2004 version of the Newlyweds.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/14/lkl.00.html