1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsbits for 6-22-04

Discussion in 'News' started by Chris Blount, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    A DirecTV reseller is suing Echostar because Echostar is running "false and misleading" advertisements that say Pegasus customers may lose satellite TV signals when Pegasus' contract with DirecTV ends. More HERE.

I would like to personally thank you for visiting DBSTalk.Com. As you know, today is our 3rd birthday (in case you haven't figured that out by now :) ). The staff here is committed and pleased to bring you the the best and most accurate information available about the satellite industry. I would also like to thank our donating members. With their kind financial support, DBSTalk still remains completely ad free with no pop-up or banner advertising. This is quite remarkable considering the way the internet works today. The good news is that our finances are still strong so we will remain "ad-less" for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing all of you for another year of great satellite talk!

Chris Blount
    Administrator/Founder
    http://www.dbstalk.com

2. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Thank GOD you are finally out of the terrible twos. Your tantrums were REALLY getting annoying.........

OK, that was a joke. Congrats!

Schnykeys, I'm almost up to 2500 posts. There's a testament to the usefulness of this site......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.