1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Network HD Channel - Picture Quality

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Cable_X, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Cable_X

Cable_X Godfather

Nov 12, 2007
    I have watched the NFL Network's HD channel the last couple of nights and noticed a lot of pixelation and loss of signal. I don't believe it's my dish because other channels are fine and skies are very clear. Wondering if anyone else was having this issue?

Thanks.

2. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    Watched some of the Packers scrimmage last night and the picture was perfect here.

3. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Im also good no problems here

4. Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl Legend

Oct 11, 2007
    The picture quality of the Thursday night games was absolutely stunning.

5. dacoop2

dacoop2 AllStar

Feb 6, 2007
    It was fine last night during the Packers Family Night broadcast, but during the weekend there were a lot of breakups and blips.

6. lflorack

lflorack Godfather

Dec 16, 2006
    I've never seen the NFLN have anything but a stunning picture.

7. ChrisPC

ChrisPC Godfather

Jun 16, 2003
    I see it too. NFLN has this weird crawling green pattern in the background once in a while. You have to look close, but it's there. I think it's only on certain pre-recorded games. Might be a bad video server.

8. ccr1958

ccr1958 Hall Of Fame

Aug 29, 2007
    Live events look very good...but on occasion some of the (not Live) material
    will freeze for just a second then come back on as normal....only NFL ch i have noticed this with...not too big a deal...but if on their end i wish they would fix...