1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NFL Network w/ ST

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by kruegs, Mar 12, 2013.

1. kruegs

kruegs Legend

Feb 19, 2007
    Just a quick question. Due to DirecTV price increase, I am thinking of dropping down to the Entertainment Package. The one channel I would MISS and would not want to lose is NFL Network.

I subscribe to Sunday Ticket and plan to continue. My question: I know Entertainment does not have NFL Network, but since I sub to Sunday Ticket, would I still receive it? Any thoughts?

2. miketorse

miketorse Icon

Jul 29, 2008
    I believe the answer is yes. I have a good friend that is one of the leftover "NFLST Only" subscribers and he gets NFLN.

3. kruegs

kruegs Legend

Feb 19, 2007
    Thanks, makes sense... I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can get the answer... just nervous that the CSR's may not know for sure. Thx

4. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    Now can that friend get HD?? add boxes? with out being forced to buy a full sub to a basic pack? What if they have a older box with the old guide that is going away soon?

What do they pay for that just the NFLST price? basic mirroring / rent fees?

Year around fees or just for the NFLST time?

5. goinsleeper

goinsleeper Godfather

May 22, 2012
    This is correct. Any sports subscription gives you the network for that sport. NBA League Pass gives you the NBA TV even if your package does not contain it.

6. tbirds118

tbirds118 Mentor

May 28, 2009
    For the whole year or just during the respective season?

7. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    just during the season