1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NFL Now Launches on Roku, Apple TV, fireTV and XBOX

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Reaper, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Reaper

Reaper Godfather

Jul 30, 2008
    Plug in your favorite team(s) and the free NFL Now app presents content customized to your tastes. There's also a "most popular" option which presents a stream of content, and is rather like watching NFL Network.

I found this excerpt from the linked article interesting:

"For the truly football-obsessed, there’s the NFL Now Plus option, priced at $1.99 monthly in the U.S. with international rates varying. Subscribers will get instant in-game highlights from each game (in the free version of the service, these will be delayed), as well as a customized stream of big plays by their favorite team, players or fantasy roster."

The "instant in-game highlights" on Sundays sounds a lot like NFL RedZone but more targeted to your favorite team(s), and for just $1.99/month. I'm a cable cutter so I'm going to have to check this out.

No live games, however.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/nfl-launches-nfl-now-internet-video-apple-tv-120255659.html

2. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    Pretty useless to me unless it has live games.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!