1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Redzone channel

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by GrumpyBear, Jul 27, 2010.

1. GrumpyBear

GrumpyBear Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    Dish is going to include he NFL Redzone in the Multi-sports Package again this year. No extra cost of the NFL Redzone.

:hurah::hurah::hurah::hurah:

2. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    I don't get the joke. Without Redzone Multisport is a joke for all but a few who live in areas where they can get extra major league games.

3. GrumpyBear

GrumpyBear Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    You mean for Pro Sports.

For those of us that love College Football, the Multi-Sports Package is great. You get almost all the games, you don't miss a HD televised game, as those a televised on mulitple RSN's. I add the MSP Every Sept and all the way through Dec, just for the College Football season. Was happy last year they added Redzone as part of the package, and even happier this year they are keeping it in. No extra cost for Redzone.

4. Dave

Dave Icon

Jan 28, 2003
    For those not wanting to pay extra for the Multi sports pack. Red Zone is only $ 7 per month. Sure does beat DirectV's deal for the NFL package. This year I hear the NFL package is over $ 300+.

5. Dave

Dave Icon

Jan 28, 2003
    Just another small tidbit. DirectV is also charging an extra $ 100 to get the NFL package in HD. So over $ 400.

6. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Wrong. HD is included this year.

7. sigma1914

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    And some are getting Redzone free on Directv this year. Also, many many customers are getting discounts on ST...like $120 off.

8. Slamminc11

Slamminc11 Hall Of Fame

Jan 27, 2005
    I'll stay at Dish, thanks!

9. sigma1914

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Just correcting misinformation...not converting anyone.

10. GrumpyBear

GrumpyBear Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    HMMM,
    NFL Redzone is included in the $7 per month Mutisports package. NFL Redzone isn't a seperate package.
    NFL Package on Direct includes HD for the 1st time this yr. Price is like $300, and price was discounted for a lot of complainers doing CSR roulette. There have been some posting, of those dropping NFL ST, and threatening to leave Direct, and playing the CSR roulette game of getting Directs Redzone both for free and as a seperate addon.

Personally I am very happy that Dish included NFL Redzone in the Multi-Sports Package, instead of having it as a seperate addon for more money.

11. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Wasn't NFL Red Zone in AT200 last year as well? Or was that just a preview?

It is nice to have a cheap way of getting the channel without begging.

12. GrumpyBear

GrumpyBear Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    There was a preview, but I don't think it had to do with the AT200. Now the NFL Channel, is in the AT200, but its a seperate channel all together.