1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL ST Mix Channel issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by spidey, Sep 11, 2011.

1. spidey

spidey Hall Of Fame

Aug 31, 2006
    Is anyone able to switch audio on the Mix channel if I try right navigation it launches TV apps if I try down it tries double play.

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I should make this my signature...

From DirecTV Facebook:

3. thelucky1

thelucky1 Icon

Feb 23, 2009
    Use the green button on your remote!

4. coota

coota Legend

Apr 10, 2007
    I had the same problem last Sunday.

5. kikkenit2

kikkenit2 Icon

Oct 25, 2006
    When I tried to scroll to different active audio I got no network connection warning. Is this required now?

6. h4b1t

h4b1t AllStar

Dec 29, 2005
    I noticed the same thing. but was sticking to the red zone channel so it didn't bother me too much. On a brighter note I LOVED the 4 game split screen for the late games.

7. charlie460

charlie460 Godfather

Sep 12, 2009

That's just because the right arrow normally triggers TV Apps, which requires a network connection. Once the interactive features are re-enabled, you'll be fine.

8. hdwannabee

hdwannabee Cool Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Exactly! I stumbled upon this accidentally. The green button will rotate through the audio for each game.

9. Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus You make it, We break it

Oct 16, 2006
    I had no issues with this problem, but noticed something that's quite annoying:

I tried Mix for the first time in years as football kicked off Sunday, and noticed that when I went to tune to a channel from there, I got the SD versions. The first time it was temporary and corrected itself after about 5 seconds. The next time I had to re-enter the channel number to call up the HD version - ewwww.

10. texasmoose

texasmoose Icon

May 24, 2007
    I liked this too, although the real estate could've been enlarged if they did away w/logo on left hand side. As it is now there's almost a foot of wasted space(on a 55" HDTV) because of the logo. If they got rid of it, the 4-game split would be even better/larger.

My audio, yellow bordered box, was functioning on the early games on 8-game grid, but not on later 4-game grid.