1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nfl Sunday Ticket Monday Highlights

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by jmagnus, Jul 9, 2007.

Who needs Monday AM NFL Highlights on the HR20

1. Absolutely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Negatory

23 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmagnus

jmagnus Legend

Jan 16, 2007
    I have one and am getting ready to order another HR20. The NFL season is fast approaching and showcases don't work yet on the HR20. If I'm not mistaken this is required for the Monday am highlights; which I was unable to get last year on my HR20. If DTV is listening, we need this by the season opener. All of you out there who think this is important, chime in. I don't want to pay for something and not get it AGAIN.

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Showcases have been working for a while now.

3. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Showcases should be working check your showcase see if anything is in there.

4. jmagnus

jmagnus Legend

Jan 16, 2007
    I know there were a couple of showcases loaded way back in April I think but nothing since. My HR10 Tivo unit is constantly receiving new showcase info, although it's mostly ads. I'm just concrened about my NFL highlights.

5. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    That is because DIRECTV just has not sent any more to it yet.

6. SteveHas

SteveHas Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2007
    I have written about this before here.
    I have never seen a showcase on my HR20, and I have had it installed since December 25th of 2006.
    I strongly believe there is a problem with the showcases, as some seem to get them, and others don't.

7. tfederov

tfederov Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2005
    I find it easier to watch my Lions lose in a matter of minutes vs. 3 hours. :( :D

8. patsrule316

patsrule316 Legend

Sep 28, 2006
    Don't forget, they also have shortcuts, which condense the entire game down to 20 to 30 minutes...You might like that better than the highlights.

9. JMCecil

JMCecil Godfather

Jan 20, 2007
    The only reason I bought super fan was for the Monday showcase. If I don't get it, i will be pissed off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.