1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NFL sunday ticket superfan

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by bluevoyager, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluevoyager

bluevoyager Cool Member

Jun 29, 2003
    I know this has been posted but I think it ridiculous that D* is wanting to charge extra for HD. Also when will NFL Network go in full time HD? It better be before they start brodcasting their packages of games beginning on Thanksgiving.

2. agreer

agreer Godfather

Apr 7, 2006
    NFL net HD is already on echostar, I am shocked it isnt on D* with ST. On one hand I agree, about superfan, but loads of folks are willingly paying twice to get the same channels (ESPN, ESPN2, TNT...) in HD so the presedent for paying out the ass for the same thing in HD is there, no going back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.